5 Reasons Why a Non-anesthetic dental benefits your pet:
1. No medications or sedation required.
2. No side effects.
3. No recovery time.
4. Reduces bad breath.
5. Helps maintain proper dental health.
Give us a Call Today to Schedule an Appointment for
your Pet's Non-Anesthetic Dog Dental Cleaning
(305) 885 - 0012
We provide superior dental cleaning without anesthesia for your dog. You get the same perfectly cleaned and polished teeth you expect with any cleaning, but with absolutely no anesthesia or any type of sedatives. We utilize the latest techniques and gentle holding positions, which calm and relax the patient throughout the procedure, to obtain excellent results without stressing out you or your pet.
Here are our top reasons why dental care is really important!
1. A pet with healthy teeth equals a pet with better breath!
2. Dental disease can actually lead to problems with your pet’s organs, such as the heart.
3. Retained baby teeth can cause problems in pets too! Did you know that full grown dogs have 42 teeth? Before their adult teeth grow in, though, their baby teeth have to fall out. Sometimes, not all of the baby teeth want to come out. This can lead to problems like gum irritation and tartar buildup.
4. Caring for your pet’s teeth can prevent other health problems, saving you tons of money over the long term!
5. You need regular dental care and you brush your teeth everyday – why wouldn’t your pets?
6. Did you know that 4 out of 5 dogs over the age of 3 years have some sort of periodontal disease? It can be caused by the buildup of plaque, so it’s important to go in for regular dental checkups and cleanings.
7. Pets that don’t get dental care can painfully lose their teeth – this can be terribly painful and cause serious health problems.
8. Your dog is very good at hiding pain – you might never know that your pet has a serious dental problem until it’s very advanced. This is yet another reason it’s important to take your pet in for regular dental checkups.